The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mohican

Aquarium Advice Addict
Forgive me if this is the wrong place, just got new droid razor HD and notice when I'm on this app, my avatar is gone. I must reload each day. How do I fix this?

Forgive me if this is the wrong place, just got new droid razor HD and notice when I'm on this app, my avatar is gone. I must reload each day. How do I fix this?

I noticed the same thing, only with specific avatars though. I can't remember if it is still like that or not though.

If it helps, I can see your avatar :)

This is a new one on me and unfortunately I lack an android device for duplication. We can report to forum runner and go from there. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Thanks for the responses. I guess as long as others can see its no big deal, just frustrating when your used to being able to see it.

Now, no one avatar shows and I now we all have one. I've tried reinstalling, page refreshing and even rebooting my phone. Nothing works. Kind of annoying.

That worked!! Thanks. I'll keep it in mind if it happens again.

It only helped for half the avatars. Half are still missing.

Again, this bug will most likely not be rectified until a new release is published by forum runner.

Is there a way to let Forum Runner know about this? On Google Play, the developer site just links to AA's parent (Social Knowledge).

Back
Top Bottom