Brs group buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquaman024

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I will be running a BRS Group Buy the week of October 22th. This BRS group buy will run Tuesday, Oct 22 through Tuesday, October 29.

If you don't know what this is, it is a great way to save money on many of the products you use for your tank!

To participate, please PM me with your last name and the email address used for your BRS account

There is no obligation to purchase anything. I will automatically add you to the monthly list. If you do not want to be on the monthly list, just let me know.

Each participant will receive an email on the pre-determined Tuesday notifying them that the Group Buy has started. Please wait for this email before placing orders or you won’t have the discount! After you receive the email, simply login to your BulkReefSupply.com account and start shopping. Place your individual order which will be shipped immediately directly to your mailing address. The Group Buy lasts seven days (until the following Monday). Please order early to ensure your item does not go out of stock. At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Reefer. BRS Preferred Reefer pricing is generally between their retail and group buy prices.

List updated and sent in. If you don't get an email from BRS by tomorrow afternoon, please let me know.

I can still get you added even if you didn't PM me yet. Just do it ASPA!

Do. You see the price changes on the page or at check out? How does that work?

First, when you log in, you will see 'reef club group buy' beside your name.
Then, discounts are shown on the product page. Not all items are discounted and discounts aren't the same for all items.
Unfortunately, custom ro/di systems are not discounted :(

Back
Top Bottom