Dangnabbit, I just got this from BRS:
Sorry I cannot get this group buy to go, [name redacted] from the same group had already submitted a group buy for the month. We have a regulation of 1 group per person or per group within a 30 day period. The next available date for your group buy is 11/29/13.
So the buy will have to be delayed until that week. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Edit: I'm actually starting up an Aquarium Club in southern NJ, so I will see if I can get a buy going for that club. Stay tuned.