BRS Thanksgiving Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmolavi

Aquarium Advice Addict
(Yes, I know this is early to post this, but I'm not sure what my internet access will be like next week)

136.gif

Thanksgiving is coming up, so while you're stocking up on mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey and cranberry sauce, stock up on some great savings with this BRS Group Buy. Just like the holiday, this group buy goes by quickly, so don't forget to gobble up the savings :)

I will be running a BRS Group Buy the week of November 4th. :) This BRS group buy is scheduled to start on Tuesday, November 5, and run through Monday, November 11.

If you want to participate, please PM me with your last name and the email address used for your BRS account by Monday, November 4. I need 10 people for the buy. If you have already stated that you want to be on the "repeat offender list", you will be automatically added. :) There is no commitment, so if you sign up and then choose not to buy, you won't be hunted down by the reef police :wink:

• Each participant will receive an email on the pre-determined Tuesday notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
  • Please wait for this email before placing orders or you won’t have the discount!
  • After you receive the email, simply login to your BulkReefSupply.com account and start shopping. Place your individual order which will be shipped immediately directly to your mailing address.
  • The Group Buy lasts seven days (until the following Monday). Please order early to ensure your item does not go out of stock.
  • At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Reefer. BRS Preferred Reefer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

I'm a new member and am not yet allowed to pm. Can you add me to list. Thanks

Barker

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikesax - I sent you a PM, see if you can reply to it so I get your info. If not, email me at the address i sent you.

Everyone who has PM'd and emailed has been added. The cutoff for this is Monday at noon Eastern.

I am well over the 10 person minimum, so this buy is on for anyone interested.

The list has been submitted, and everyone who sent me the required information was added (along with the repeat offenders :) ).

If you missed out on this group buy, I will be doing another in a few weeks at the beginning of December, right before the holidays.

Out of curiosity how is the group buy for Canadian customers. Does the shipping kill us to make it worthwhile ?

Thanks

Dangnabbit, I just got this from BRS:

Sorry I cannot get this group buy to go, [name redacted] from the same group had already submitted a group buy for the month. We have a regulation of 1 group per person or per group within a 30 day period. The next available date for your group buy is 11/29/13.
So the buy will have to be delayed until that week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: I'm actually starting up an Aquarium Club in southern NJ, so I will see if I can get a buy going for that club. Stay tuned.

Everyone should have received an email from me concerning this. If you are ok with my suggestion, no need to reply, and I will resubmit the list this Friday for a buy to start next Tuesday instead.

Back
Top Bottom