Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy - 10/9/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just signed into BRS.. Looks like im in the group buy :cool: 11% off of the RODI unit I'm lookin at

Jessica and spoon, I have you both on the list. We need 2 more folks to sign up. If anyone knows of anyone looking, have them pm me!

Put me down fort.. I just have a couple small things to get before my LR.. Sending you my info now.. thanks

Alright folks that's 10 so this one will go off. I will wait until tomorrow night to submit the list if anyone is interested. Will take names until 9pm cst tomorrow.

Love to jump in. I pm you my email hope you got it. New to the site, not to sure if I got it right

Liberty said:
Love to jump in. I pm you my email hope you got it. New to the site, not to sure if I got it right

As long as you private message'd Fort your last name and email address that you are registered with Bulk Reef Supply on you should be good. If you aren't registered just go to www.bulkreefsupply.com and do it, only takes a couple minutes...

Just a couple hours left if you want to get in on this. PM me your last name and the email address you have registered with at Bulk Reef Supply.

PM sent hope I'm not to late been out collecting a new CUC from the gulf today :)

Did not get a pm. Let me know ASAP because I am submitting the list in a few minutes.

Submitted, and closed.

Thanks for all who signed up to participate. Expect an email from BRS on Tuesday, usually around late morning or early afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom