Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy - 10/9/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fort384

Dividing by 0
Site Team
I am putting together a Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy that will begin on 9/25/12.

If you are interested in participating, please Private Message me your first and last name, and the email address that you registered with at Bulk Reef Supply.

Get me your info ASAP to get on the list.

For those unfamiliar, a BRS Group Buy is a great way to save a very good amount of money on orders from BRS. It doesn't require you to do anything but sign up, and you will get price breaks of 5-10% on most items, and some of the BRS Proprietary items are discounted even further.

Anyone who is still interested, there are a few slots left before we get there. If you missed out on the group buy going on this week, let me know and we will get another one setup to start this coming Tuesday.

Last chance to get in on this - if anyone wants in let me know. As of now, there are not enough people signed up to qualify for this week.

fort384 said:
Last chance to get in on this - if anyone wants in let me know. As of now, there are not enough people signed up to qualify for this week.

I want in... Never done it before tho!!! And I don't get paid till Thursday... How do I do this?? Lol. I haven't registered there yet...

Just pm me your last name and email address that you register with at bulk reef supply.

The buy, if we get enough people, will go from Tuesday until next Monday.

Doesn't look like the GB this week is going to happen unless I receive a few more entries in the next few hours...

I was having a hard time figuring out how to place an order and also get the discount ... so I gave up.

If you sign up using the email that is registered at BRS, the discount is automatically applied when you log into the site.

Sorry folks. Not enough interest this time around. Only had 8 sign up.

Next time...

If you want to try and get it going for next week, I'd like in. I need to get a heater and they have a good price on one I think I'd like before the group buy. If I can save another buck or two, that would be cool.

Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy 10/2/12

Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy 10/2/12
After many failed attempts to join others Group Buys I am starting my own Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy for 10/2. I need 10 people so please PM me your email address and register an account with the same email address you PM me @ www.bulkreefsupply.com

We need a minimum of 10 people to join. BRS offers some great deals for group buy participants and you will also be granted VIP member status with continual discounts.

To join, PM me your BRS email address and full name.

How a BRS group buy works -

- On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
- Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
- During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
- At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Please email your last name also.

We have 3 so far and need 7 more!

I'll email you the list from last week which will get you over 10 if you pm me your email addy.

Ok, I will be submitting my list by 5m PST tomorrow. If you want in, please send me a PM before then. We have 15 so this should be good to go.

Looks like I'm too late. Please let me know if I can still join in on this buy

I will start another one for next week, starting Oct 9. PM me your last name and the email you registered with on BRS if you want in.

Just signed into BRS.. Looks like im in the group buy :cool: 11% off of the RODI unit I'm lookin at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom