Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how does it work for the group buy? i am just getting started on the planning stages of my 38G and my friends 40G.

how does it work for the group buy? i am just getting started on the planning stages of my 38G and my friends 40G.

It's pretty easy with Bulk Reef Supply. You need to register as a customer with them first. Once you get the required number for a group but (I think it's ten with them), everyone's email and name is submitted back to Bulk Reef Supply as a particiapnt in the group buy. Bulk Reef Supply then tags your buyer account so the group but price list is reflected on their site. I think the group buy is open for a week nad you get anywhere from 0% off up to about 15% depending on the product line. You're under no obligation to buy anything from them, so it's okay to back out if money ends up tight or whatever. Also, one you buy from them, you become a preferred reefer and get a small discount on most products, even without a group buy.

Yes I will also have to keep a lookout for the next one as I am going to be starting a 100 g FOWLR tank so I will be needing much!

Back
Top Bottom