Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Feb 19-25th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The one um looking at is 199 4 stage with drinking water ro with pressurize tank

On tues you will get an email saying the group buy has begun and you will get anywhere from 5%-21% off items

Thank you! Will it show on the site what each item is discounted for?

I never do this group buy before also so im wondering after the first group buy. Whenever there another group buy do I have to be enlisted again also ?

can you add me every month?

I am sure I can find something once a month

Even after group but is over. The ones signed up will be upgraded to like a premium member right? Thought that's what i read

Even after group but is over. The ones signed up will be upgraded to like a premium member right? Thought that's what i read

Yes that's right. After you've placed your first order during the group buy you will then be upgraded after the group buy ends.

Checking to see what BRS has and I noticed BRS Canada. Woohoo. No duty. Checked it out;
Beacon Roofing Supply. Grrr. ?

As you spend money you collect points that are a discount you can put towards your next order and get more off the price. You get 1 point for every $1

I will be sending the list to BRS before i leave work today. If there is anybody that wants to be added each month automatically please send me a pm notifying me and i will add you each month. Everybody should get an email about lunch time tomorrow usually between 11am-3pm depending how many they have. People coming in late i think i can add through Wed

thats a whole can of worms but the Octopus line is very very popular. If i were to buy a skimmer today thats what I would get

Back
Top Bottom