Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Oct 30-Nov 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coel said:
Woot nice to get in on this

I love group buys! Just throwing it out there... I will ALWAYS join group buys in the future! Just let me know! I have a couple builds happening and there are a ton of things I need :)

I sent an email to BRS this afternoon incase power went out, Lue at BRS has replied to let me know he has the list and will post the buy tomorrow, Thanks

Thanks for adding me. Just did my first BRS order. Finally got my RO/DI unit. Yay! No more trips to the water store for 24 cent a gallon water lol.

Received my email & got my order in....

I hate how they show past orders when you log in. It reminds me just how much I've spent there.... :blink:

Phranque said:
Yeah..... My last 3 orders have been free shipping :facepalm:

Lol. I know the feeling. If you've ever shopped at Marine Depot and know the free t-shirt deal, then you know what I mean when I say I got four of their shirts in the last six months. Eeks.

Lol. I know the feeling. If you've ever shopped at Marine Depot and know the free t-shirt deal, then you know what I mean when I say I got four of their shirts in the last six months. Eeks.

4 in 6 months?!?! :eek: OUCH!!! I've got one.......:lol:

Keithhjs said:

How much you gotta spend to get the t-shirt? I spent over $300 with them and didn't get a shirt, only free shipping. I'm thinking its gotta be a scary amount!! Lol.

Got my first group buy order in. :)

Keithhjs said:
Thanks for adding me. Just did my first BRS order. Finally got my RO/DI unit. Yay! No more trips to the water store for 24 cent a gallon water lol.

Great hey i just noticed they have them onsale today for Halloween email them they did that to me once the day after i placed the order and they gave me the sale price by adjusting my points

I have never had s bad experience from anything i ordered. I would buy rock from them and probably will when i do my upgrade

I am sure their rock is nice - they are such a great company to deal with. However, I bought my dry rock from The Reef Rock Store and was very happy, especially for the price point.

Beengirl said:
How much you gotta spend to get the t-shirt? I spent over $300 with them and didn't get a shirt, only free shipping. I'm thinking its gotta be a scary amount!! Lol.

Got my first group buy order in. :)

$250 should get you the shirt if they got them in stock. But did you mean Marine Depot or BRS?

Back
Top Bottom