Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Oct 30-Nov 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Keithhjs said:
$250 should get you the shirt if they got them in stock. But did you mean Marine Depot or BRS?

Yeah, marine depot- ordered my aqua c remora and couple other things when I started up my tank. Didn't get a t-shirt. :( I got ripped off. Lol. They were probably out I stick or something.

my shopping cart is $2 shy of the free shipping, I have to buy something else. so not fair lol

Saved a few $$ on a pair of BRS dosing pumps, but no discount on the Hanna phosphate checker....:(

But... got free shipping on yet another order. :lol:

I'm bummed cuz most of the items I need/want do not get any discounts.

Yes, unfortunately they cannot discount a lot of the name brand stuff. The real savings on a BRS group buy is on all of the proprietary stuff like filters, bulk additives, carbon, RODI systems, dosing pumps, plumbing, coral food, and the like.

Probably too late for this go around - it ends tomorrow. YOu could pm bavass your details and see if they can add you tomorrow morning - but it would be cutting it close.

fort384 said:
Probably too late for this go around - it ends tomorrow. YOu could pm bavass your details and see if they can add you tomorrow morning - but it would be cutting it close.

Ok I will try thank you

need help they are sold out of refractometers and i need another 8.44 to make it to free shipping....

edit: i guess i could make more of the rock pukani and less reef saver...

heh, better find something like I had to do. I think they strategically price stuff to get us over that free shipping mark LOL

fort384 said:
Yes, unfortunately they cannot discount a lot of the name brand stuff. The real savings on a BRS group buy is on all of the proprietary stuff like filters, bulk additives, carbon, RODI systems, dosing pumps, plumbing, coral food, and the like.

Yeah I was hoping to get a discount on the vortech mp40s and a tunze ATO lol. Oh well I'll have to wait a little bit, maybe my wife will surprise me for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom