Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Oct 30-Nov 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bavass

Aquarium Advice Addict
If anybody wants to get in I have to order some supplies from BRS. Does anybody want to join in and get a group buy going for the week of Oct 30th-Nov 5th? Need at least 10 people

If so create an account on BRS if you haven’t already
PM me you last name and email address that you have BRS account under
The group buy will run from Tuesday October 30th and run through The following Monday There is no commitment if you join, no minimum order
They offer pretty good discounts with group buys some up to 21% off

On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started around noon.
Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us! which is a 5% discount from now on any time you order.

bavass said:
If anybody wants to get in I have to order some supplies from BRS. Does anybody want to join in and get a group buy going for the week of Oct 30th-Nov 5th? Need at least 10 people

If so create an account on BRS if you haven’t already
PM me you last name and email address that you have BRS account under
The group buy will run from Tuesday October 30th and run through The following Monday There is no commitment if you join, no minimum order
They offer pretty good discounts with group buys some up to 21% off

On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started around noon.
Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us! which is a 5% discount from now on any time you order.

I'm in!

Wow not 2min ago I seen that brs add for marine pure bio media and wanted sum but not for $50. Then wanted to see what ppl were saying about it and seen this thread im starting an account tonite im in...

Nice! As soon as you set your account up be sure to pm me you last name and the email you used to set up account and i will get you added

Not 100% sure i'll buy anything this round but just in case, i'm sending you my info

Sorry it took me so long to respond to everybody I was out of town over the weekend. I usually wait till Monday night to send the list to BRS but with the Hurricane on the way and being in Virginia I will send it this afternoon around lunch time incase I lose power tonight. Thank you all for signing up!

Back
Top Bottom