But i am using the App!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blindmelon119

Aquarium Advice Regular
Am I missing a Setting or something. Every time I try to view an entire Thread, I get a Pop up telling me I should get the Smartphone App. I am using the App. If I click Ok, it takes me to the Apple App Store. If I click cancel. It takes me into Safari to read the thread online. A bit annoying, any solutions?

I am not sure what you mean by "view the entire thread" but if you are in a browser the best way for it to not bug you is to use the app.

Are you sure you're using the app or that you just have the app? Do you enter the site by clicking the icon? Other than that I don't know what the problem would be.

Yes I'm using the App. I've figured out what going on. It's a bit of a quirky programming design. If you are using the App and you click on the subject line at the top it tales you to the website. To the right of the subject line there is an arrow pointing to the right. Solution, don't click on the subject line .

Back
Top Bottom