Can you Download this App on an AT&T Pantech?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elephantnose

Aquarium Advice Addict
Wasn't sure were to put this but it's all in the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah this app. So you can't get it on google play. I was looking but I couldn't find it.

I got it in Google play, just search aquarium advice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hmm. I guess you can. I remember when it was brought out, it was ony available on droid and iOS. Didn't think there was anything else out there these days haha

I couldn't find it. I'll post a pic of what comes up

The tablet is an AT&T pantech. Android version 3.2.1

Try downloading Tapatalk from the Play Store. If you're running Android there is no reason why it shouldn't show up, but at any rate, the Tapatalk app itself works with this forum (and many others). You will need to search for this forum within the Tapatalk app, and log in like you would on a computer.

I suspect you need an OS update. You appear to be on Honeycomb and I believe you need ICS for the app (and for tapatalk which it is based on)

Okay so how would I go by fixing this?

It isn't that simple. Android updates aren't readily available for every android device. The OP's device may be at the end of the update line, considering Honeycomb is over 3 years old. So, with that in mind, try installing Forum Runner from the Google Play Store. I can confirm that this works with android 2.3 Gingerbread, so I am only assuming that it will work for 3.0 Honeycomb. If you're logged into your Google account in the Play Store, it should tell you whether or not the app is compatible with each of your devices.

For future reference: Android (some were calling it "droid") app store is Google Play Store (formerly called Android Market).
"Droid" is a specific series of Android phones based off of the star wars droids. So not all of them are droids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom