Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-11-2008, 05:47 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

cannot get My Tanks pictures

I have snail dial-up and it takes forever just to sign on...and then it disconnects me after a few minutes, leaving me a "ghost" on the sites. I then have to log out and view the forums as a guest. I haven't been able to get the "My Tanks" pictures. Two pieces of paper show up with stats, but no pictures and I can't click on the jpg's of them. Sometimes the pics will just come up and I can see them then. Can anyone be of help?

Thanks,

Curly

Old 11-12-2008, 12:58 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
What browser are you using and what operating system? Have you cleared your cookies and cache at all?

-----------
Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:03 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist

Not very up to date computer savy, but looks like active-x...don't remember downloading it as it takes hours to download anything. Should I disable it? I believe under tools it says Internet Explorer is the default browser. Wish I understood more. We canot get high speed here yet of any type. Any suggestions are so appreciated...knew you would find and help.

Thanks
Old 11-12-2008, 06:41 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Activist

I deleted cookies...can't find cache...what is it? I hate to delete temp files as I have saved a lot of to view from this site

Curly

Tags
pictures, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com