cannot get My Tanks pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Copepod

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have snail dial-up and it takes forever just to sign on...and then it disconnects me after a few minutes, leaving me a "ghost" on the sites. I then have to log out and view the forums as a guest. I haven't been able to get the "My Tanks" pictures. Two pieces of paper show up with stats, but no pictures and I can't click on the jpg's of them. Sometimes the pics will just come up and I can see them then. Can anyone be of help?

Thanks,

Curly

Not very up to date computer savy, but looks like active-x...don't remember downloading it as it takes hours to download anything. Should I disable it? I believe under tools it says Internet Explorer is the default browser. Wish I understood more. We canot get high speed here yet of any type. Any suggestions are so appreciated...knew you would find and help.

Thanks

Last edited:
I deleted cookies...can't find cache...what is it? I hate to delete temp files as I have saved a lot of to view from this site

Curly

Back
Top Bottom