Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Cannot post pictures

When I post to a thread and try to attach a photo it says I cannot post a photo I have met my quota
?
B

Old 01-22-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Ya can't do anything now. You used to be able to delete them but can't it effects the conuity of the thread or something like that. The only two options you have are to become a member or post pics in your album then link them to the thread of choice. Unfortunately if you are using the apps on phone like I do it can't be done. Linking photos from your album to a thread has to be done on the actual website on a computer.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:53 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Crystal is right. It's about $15/yr to become a member, so it's not too bad. When I first tried, it said I needed to use PayPal to pay, so I had to set up an account. But then when I got to the final checkout page, I think there was an option to use other credit cards and such. I kinda skipped that part quickly cuz I was annoyed about the whole thing.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:42 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

?? I thought I was a member because I'm on here now. I've been posting pictures since September from my iPhone . All of a sudden I cant post pictures anymore? So there was a "free" period and now I have to pay to be on here ?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:53 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkiggy View Post
?? I thought I was a member because I'm on here now. I've been posting pictures since September from my iPhone . All of a sudden I cant post pictures anymore? So there was a "free" period and now I have to pay to be on here ?
You don't have to pay to be here. You can simply up load all and any pictures you want to your album then just link the photo or album to your thread.

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:22 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Yup convict is right. If you want to avoid the whole linking from your album then you can become a member and post the way you have been. I have not become a member cause I don't have a pay pal account but now i have seen beengirls comment I just might try again. Besides I like the little badge under my name. :p
Old 01-23-2013, 10:55 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Freak

?? I had no idea I wasn't a "member". I have been around for over 2 years and didn't know about it. What does being a member get you over just posting?
Old 01-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoodrough View Post
?? I had no idea I wasn't a "member". I have been around for over 2 years and didn't know about it. What does being a member get you over just posting?
I had no idea about this. I've been using the iPhone app and have always been able to post pictures, I thought I was a member, when I signed up it was free... I signed up July 2012.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:09 AM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

Here this may help

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...er-152207.html

"When creating an aqua scape, strive for the beauty of imperfection, as its art and there is no wrong or right, it's left open for interpretation" James Findley
Convict2161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #10
Dividing by 0
Community Admin

POTM Champion

Membership to the site is free. Supporting members get some additional perks like larger avatars, signature images, additional space for pm's and uploads. It seems as if there is confusion on member vs. supporting member. Just wanted to clear that up.

fort384 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com