Can't attach photos to my posts anymore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

myriam

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was replying to another post and trying to add two photo attachments. They were 99K and 113K, 640x480. I would do Choose File and then Add Attachment, and everything seemed to go fine. But as soon as I hit Submit, nothing would happen and I'd lose my cursor. It's like my browser froze or something, because no cursor, no buttons, or anything works after hitting Submit.

I've closed my browser, restarted my computer, etc. I've tried like 10 times to add these attachments. I've done it before with no problems, so I'm not sure what's up. I have an iMac, and use Safari and Explorer for my browsers. Same thing happens with either browser.

Finally I added the pix to my Gallery, no problems whatsoever. Hmph :?

Any ideas what I can do?

99K and 113K

There is a 100KB limit on uploads to the forum, the gallery is higher. You can link the pics you uploaded to your gallery using the img tags. Or you can resize them a bit smaller to get them below the threshold, even though your software says on is 99 KB the site may be reading it as 100KB and not uploading.

Aha! I will make sure to try that next time. I just posted on that thread saying to look at the pix in my Gallery (my dead oto thread).

Thanks, reefrunner.

Back
Top Bottom