Can't edit titles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluerose

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It would be nice to be able to edit titles of posts you've started (ie to add an 'update', 'new questions', etc to it).

Also on occasion I can't edit my older posts- don't know if it's a forum glitch or not.

:)

All the vBulletin forums I'm on are like this, so I'm not sure if its an option that can be changed, they also have a time out where after so many days(like 1) you cannot go back and edit your post.

I know a few forums where you can do these things but I have never seen it on vBulletin

Members can't edit thread titles - if you want to add to one of your titles, like "New Pictures Added", etc. just PM any mod or admin.

There is an edit limit on posts - after a certain amount of time, you can't go back and edit. I'm pretty sure the edit time limit is 48 hours.

There is an edit limit on posts - after a certain amount of time, you can't go back and edit. I'm pretty sure the edit time limit is 48 hours.

You are right:)

You actually can edit the title for 5 minutes after you first put up the thread. Click on go advanced to find the option. Posts can be edited for 48 hours.

You actually can edit the title for 5 minutes after you first put up the thread.

This is also the time, where you can edit your post and it will not say last edited at whatever time. It will act like it has not been edited.

I have to say this is the best forum for getting questions answered about the forum itself.

Back
Top Bottom