Cant post pics.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SKB

Aquarium Advice FINatic
When I try to post pics on a thread it says I've exceeded my quota by a certain amount. But it won't let me post even one, Im not changing the size or anything but I never have had to, what to do?

If you're not an AA supporter, you have a smaller limit on how much you can post in your albums, a total of 25 photos.

If you don't want to become a sponsor, you can use other photo hosting services like Flickr or photobucket to host the photos, then post links in your posts.

Both supporters and no supporters are limited in how many files they may attach to a post, though supports have a higher limit.. You can upload images to your album(s) then link them (there is even a handy BBCode with the picture to do so).

I'm having the same problem, it's saying I've exceeded my limit. I use the app in my iPad. Can you delete current pictures to make room for more?

No you can't delete them. You can add to your profile albums through the app but linking to a thread can't be done through the app. Might be a way through the main site on safari.

Yeah I deleted a bunch and tried, still says I can't post in threads, that I've exceeded the limit. So I just added more to my profile again. I can't afford any extra monthly payments right now.

Set up a photobucket account and link the img code. You can do that from the app.

Back
Top Bottom