Cant post pics says to notify administrator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bige

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have been trying to post pics and it says a security token is missing and notify a admin.

Bige, this sounds like a session issue (possibly to do with cookies). Can you logout and then back in and try again?

I had the same issue one time. If you log out, clear your cookies and cache, then log back in, you should be ok (at least it worked for me)

Logged in and out. This is same message as last night. I tryed again this morning and got same message. I am trying to post pics as part of a new thread. When I click on manage attachments it allows me to put pics in but this message comes up when I click on upload. It says pic size totals 1.29megs.

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

OK got it to work. Had to upload pic one at a time. At least that got them on there.

Glad it worked and we will take a look at the server to see if we can identify anything on our end that could be causing this. Thanks for the feedback.

I am still getting the error msg. If I do one pic at a time, it seems to work. Just letting you know .

Back
Top Bottom