Cant see any thing on the forum?????? I mean nothing ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

izzycomosy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi, I dont know wether you will get this email,but my query is this I come into the forum after logging on and click on any post to view and all I see is the name of the person at the side of the screen but NOTHING ELES.
I have been having this problem with this site for quite a while now and I am unable to view anything I have even tried to post and I can see it when I type it but the minit I submit it is gone everything that I type is gone???? I know that people can see it because I had return messages.
I do not have this problem with any other site that I visit ,and I have my computer checked on a monthly basis by my brother who is a computer expert???? asny ideas????

Please post a screen shot. I would imagine you have a scroll bar at the bottom and everything is bunched up just off the screen, if you scroll to the right you should be able to read the messages. I've heard of this issue before, with this site and the IE beta browser. Changing styles fixed it for the other user.

Back
Top Bottom