Can't see pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TankGirl

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is a typical example of threads with pics in them that I can't see (thanks, oscarbreeder):

New Big Al's in Oakville, Ontario Canada...pics!!
Here are a few pics of the new Big Al's in Oakville, Ontario Canada sent to me by a friend.

Top pic is a 2,000 gallon African Cichlid tank and the bottom pic is their 5,000 gallon shark tank.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bigalsafricancichlidtank.jpg - 9 Time(s)

Bigalssharktank.jpg - 10 Time(s)

Please remember to vote for Aquarium Advice!

<@/,}}}}=={

This is what I usually see, with the file name (usually .jpg) and how many times it was viewed. Some pics embedded in threads I can see, but most I can't. Any ideas? I wanna see Big Al's!

Liz

What browser are you using? If your still using opera check to make sure your allowing all images...not just cached images, otherwise my next guess would be you have a fire wall that's blocking the images. I just checked the style you use and it shows images for me.

Back
Top Bottom