Categorize the classified section!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishmonkey

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was looking for stuff on there and it was impossible to find anything! its just a big jumble of stuff. it would be nice if you could make it so that people could put there threads in different categories. so you could go to a livestock section, then click on fish, and then you could have stuff about fish instead of everything. or if you were looking for Metal Halide lighting you could go to equipment and then go to lighting and then go to Metal Halide and then there would be stuff of people selling Metal Halide lighting.

PLEASE CATEGORIZE THE CLASSIFIEDS FOR EASE OF USE! THANK YOU!

personally i dont think there is much trouble. the first page covers about 24 days worth of posts. if someone is selling several items they would need to make several threads. plus there would be a need for countless sub section. i think using the search a little more might help out. i dont know what do you think?

You are unlikely to find any specific 'want' item. I kinda like browsing through the mixed bin :)

Back
Top Bottom