Centered Text?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm running firefox at work and it looks fine. I opened up IE and it is centered. Must be something to do with IE. Someone forget a </center> tag? LOL I have no idea.

It doesn't look centered on mine, so all you people that ARE seeing it like that must have viruses and stuff and have to totally reformat your computers. You should get some of that anti-viral stuff for computers.

Sorry... always hear that when I have problems and just couldn't resist! :rolleyes:

But seriously - agree with meegosh... it's an MSIE problem. I run Firefox and have the add-on that switches me between IE and FF. Using the IE rendering engine, everything is centered. Using FF, everything looks normal.

I'm in firefox and can't get pass the flame. or was that the "flaming of IE" :)

I thought it was just my work computer being stupid.

It's been driving me nuts - hurts my head to browse the forums like this. I'll make sure the admins see this thread.

I am using IE and its the same...centered and annoying. o_O...it isn't a virus...its a weird formatting glitch. Hopefully it wioll get resolved soon.

It doesn't look centered on mine, so all you people that ARE seeing it like that must have viruses and stuff and have to totally reformat your computers. You should get some of that anti-viral stuff for computers.

Sorry... always hear that when I have problems and just couldn't resist! :rolleyes:

But seriously - agree with meegosh... it's an MSIE problem. I run Firefox and have the add-on that switches me between IE and FF. Using the IE rendering engine, everything is centered. Using FF, everything looks normal.
i doubt that lol... im running safari 4 on OS X 10.6... so it must just be something with safari and ie and opera... i just took ff off so i havent tried it on there yet

I thought my husband changed something on the home computer, but then I get to work and it's still centered. Me no likey. LOL

If it's just this site then it must be an open tag on this sites page format. Oh well, let the FF-MS wars continue.

Yes, it's fixed. This was cause by me when trying to clean up some templates (ironic huh?). An end tag was in the wrong place which caused the "center" formatting to flow all the way down the page. I found the issue and as Blueiz mentioned, it's fixed!

Thanks for the update and fixing it, Andy. All is calm once again. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom