Chat Disappearance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium1

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I (along with a few others) noticed that the chat room button up in the top right corner is gone. Is it just scheduled maintenance or is there something I might have missed? Thanks :)

If you want to chat somewhere else, try this...

Mibbit.com - Easy and fast Webchat

Click "launch mibbit web chat"

You will get to this screen:

Click "server" to bring up the server box, then just fill out your form like I did mine. "Nick" is your desired username, and make sure to put the # in #aquariumadvice for the channel.

This chat is NOT affiliated with, moderated by, or associated with aquariumadvice, it's just there for anyone to use. That said, ask your parents, kids ;)

If this is against site rules please don't ban me! :)

If you want to chat somewhere else, try this...

Mibbit.com - Easy and fast Webchat

Click "launch mibbit web chat"

You will get to this screen:

Click "server" to bring up the server box, then just fill out your form like I did mine. "Nick" is your desired username, and make sure to put the # in #aquariumadvice for the channel.

This chat is NOT affiliated with, moderated by, or associated with aquariumadvice, it's just there for anyone to use. That said, ask your parents, kids ;)

If this is against site rules please don't ban me! :)

Wheels have been set in motion which will result in your eventual banning.. Just you wait.. :p

Anyways, I thought something bad might have happened in chat until I read Zagz'szzzsszz response :p

Well pbbbbt. It works for me, I guess nobody else. Did you put "icky" as your username? Cuz don't put that, I put that! :lol:

Huh, I tried it too and it didn't work. Okay, I guess no chat for us then :|

Edit: Super weird because I did it the exact same way before and I was in a chat room, I swear! :lol: I promise.

Edit 2: Try again with irc.uk.mibbit.net as the server?

The site technical staff did some checking to make sure there wasn't a vulnerability specifically in the chat. Yes, everything checked out so we're good to go again.

the chat doesn't seem to work for me, I just get a black screen.

Back
Top Bottom