Community Downtime this Weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet H

Administrator
Site Team
This weekend our server admins will be physically moving around some of the hardware that runs the site. They will be performing the maintenance at 12:00 am on either Saturday or Sunday night. The downtime will last for approximately 3 hours. We will not know which night the maintenance is going to take place until Saturday so we wanted to post this ASAP to give you a heads up. If the downtime will not happen until Sunday night then we will post an update on Saturday letting you know.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience
flowers.gif

Just an update - it looks like this move will take place late on Sunday night at midnight est. (GMT -5:00). Thanks again for your patience.

Is there still maintenance going on? Every once in a while I will get a 404 error and at the same time, if you goto aquariumadvice.com it shows:

"
Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.
ATTENTION!"

Things seem to be settling down here. I haven't noticed any 404's in the past few hours.

I just want to thank all of the admins for their hard work on this site. The amount of knowledge contained in these forums is truly priceless. Thanks again for the many sleepless nights you put into this site.

Back
Top Bottom