Community Mascot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean tanks?

1 30 gallon Planted community tank, 1 10 gallon planted community tank, and 1 Divided 10 gallon betta tank.

Yep. I was planning on SW (Reseached, studied, etc), but I decided I would wait till im older.

Aquarium1 said:
I think it sounds like a pretty cool idea. For propaganda, they could spread flyers, brochures even business cards to local lfs's and pet stores. Just a thought lol.

I've been doing that since I found this place! Seriously though, I live in a detrimental aquarium zone.... I told my lfs (I swear!) About this site and how it wouldn't hurt to send new enthusiast this way. Hate to say it but a lot of people get this picture in their head of nemo in a fishbowl and if that's what the customer wants... who says the lfs or corporations won't sell them just that. This site is full of stories like that. I vote MASCOT!

Sent from my X10a using Aquarium

Awesome seeing such intelligence in those 13 year olds. That's why I just got a 55 gallon set up. My 12 year old wants to be a marine biologist. My 6 year old is my LFS buddy and color analyst for the testing. I really thank all of you. You've given this ole Sailor confidence to get into this hobby for more reasons than the obvious

I did want to be one but that requires me to move out of state (Colleges here will probably not have much with marine biology).

I lived in Arkansas and I moved out of state to do marine biology, if it means something to you it's worth pursuing in my opinion

Im unsure of my main profession, but im thirteen I guess I have time :) I Definitely want to be a writer, and perhaps a lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom