Confusion Principle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Gross

Aquarium Advice Regular
Somehow or other I posted "my latest"....which is an update on the progress...(thus far) of rebuilding a 100 gal. salty....in the 'lounge' section of this chatroom.
That was NOT what I wanted to do !!! Becuse I was hoping to get a certain few ....( goisles 1.....bawel...and...and especially Melasu 58 )...individuals up to speed as well as get their input on my progress.(being as how they were the first(s) to respond to me and my nightmare I was hoping to continue said dialog as well as hoping to illicit some new (welcomed) input...as when I first hit the new member site.
( I'm very much the NOT computer savy guy so I'm wondering what I've done wrong and if somebody could instuct me as how to hookup into the mainsteam again.)
Thank You so much ...Harry Gross

I moved your thread to the saltwater aquaria section of the forums. I assume that is where you wanted it to go?

Well thankx a million for moving the thread to the aquarium section for me !!!I was being told by the in-house computer experts(wife and kid) that it was impossible to do that.
Often time I am soooo overwhelmed by computers and my lacking there-in that I feel like a blithering idiot...and probably appear as such to the world at large. THANKX aGAIN

In the future click on the tab "forums" near the top and it will take you to all the forums including the SW and FW aquarium forums. Dont worry about the mistake. That`s how we learn, from our mistakes. Welcome to AA.

Back
Top Bottom