Contest!!!!!!!!!! What's your line? Real Prizes!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Up till now all our contests have either been for kudos or just accolades with a front page link. This will be our FIRST contest where something physical will be given out to the winner. Hopefully this won't be the last contest that we give away stuff either.

As some of you know we recently started accepting donations via paypal. We also recently opened up a online store where you can purchase a boat load of Aquarium Advice branded products. You can find links to both of these services below. It is thru these programs that we are able to purchase items for contests.

This contest has a direct connection with our new online store. Now that we have some great quality products to offer what we are in need of are some great slogans or catch phrases. Right now we have the catch phrase that I came up with one day of Got Fish? While this I am sure is a great phrase to use we want more variety. On some of the products we also have a slogan we developed a while ago that says "Aquarium Advice.Com Dedicated to the betterment of aquaria worldwide."

This is how our contest will work. Everyone except for me and Kevin are eligible.

You have till midnight of April 14th to come up with a new and original catch phrase or slogan. The catch phrase should be short and to the point, at the most 3 or 4 words. The slogan can be as long as you need it but should try to keep it to one sentence. Each member can submit a total of three slogans and catch phrases. If you submit more than three the only the first three submitted will count toward the contest.

By submitting your idea into this contest you are giving Aquarium Advice and its parent website the Pet Advice Network permission to use it on the web and on its branded products.

After the deadline has passed all submissions will be compiled and we (me and Kevin) will select the 5 we feel are the best of the best. We will then put up a poll that will run for another week. Once the poll has been put up you the members will be able to vote on the one you feel is the best.

The winner of this contest is the slogan/catch phrase that has the most votes at the close of the poll. The winner will be given one product from our online store with his/her slogan/catch phrase on it. Products eligible for this give away are the mouse pad, baseball cap, t-shirt (men's or women's) or the large mug. Upon winning the member will be given the opportunity to select what product they want.

To view these products and many more you can click on the link below. To view and/or make a donation you can click on the second link.

http://www.cafeshops.com/aquariumadvice

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/donate.php

Aquarium Advice: It beats a kick in the junk.

Aquarium Advice: It's like walking in on your grandma in the bathroom, without the night terrors

Aquarium Advice: Got Crabs?

Edit: Only the top three will be included in the contest.

Aquarium Advice: Home to Power Head lovers worldwide :yawn:

Aquarium Advice: We'll love ya even if you got Ich :uhoh:

Aquarium Advice: It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again :whip:

Aquarium Advice: We're the people your LFS warned you about :twisted:

Aquarium Advice: Tell your sister thanks for me :hugs:

Fish are cool, fish are fun, fish should be for everyone! :D

Dude, your getting a fish! 8)

I'm saving my third pick for now!

Maximum strength swim bladder control

that sucks...but count it as my first.

I like "Better than a kick in the junk" :)

-j

Here's my first one for now...

AquariumAdvice.com: Where only the Invertabrates are spine-less.

I save my last two for somethin' special.

Might as well throw in my last one.

AA: The place to go when you need to know.

Can we have logos? Something like this:

fish-xing.gif

"Fish Xing" is my second entry. :)

-j

Sure you can have logos or graphics. If a graphic is selected for use we may ask you to provide differnt sizes to fit various items. For example a shirt depending on the location could require an image of 6"x6" or 10"X8" and a hat might require an image that is 3"X3".

3 More days. Come on folks. We got lots of ideas but I know there are tons more out there.

For those of you who work best under stress then take NOTE. The deadline for entries in this contest is midnight TONIGHT April 14th.

Remember a real physical prize is being awarded to the winner this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom