Continue the photo contests?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
accually Grimlock had a great idea when he said that it should be posted as a sticky in the general discussion forums!

that way no one can accidently overlook it!!! :D

I don't send in pictures, but I do vote. I think it's an excellent way to spark people's interest in new tank inhabitants and critters they may have not previously known about or noticed, and an excellent way to reward those who don't get the appreciation their hard work deserves.

I'd be sad to see them go.

accually Grimlock had a great idea when he said that it should be posted as a sticky in the general discussion forums!

I made an announcement in the SW and FW deneral discussion forums and in the lounge, as an announcement it's "stuck" to the top of every page in that forum.

I'm new to the board and just started working my way around... I love the site and recently started to put pics on. I would like to see it stay and I'm waiting for Tims post to be answered as to "hoe to" put my pics in the contest!
I hane LOTS of em I would like to enter.

tims queation was answered several times during this post, and the post directly above yours tells you where you can go to get information on How to enter the contest ;)

Back
Top Bottom