Date indicator at each forum??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrDaytona

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
It may be a fault with my computer but every article and post in each forum was posted on 4-11-2003.
The date stays the same no matter how often I come here.
Really confusing when I attempt to look at the classifieds and I have no idea how old or new the post is.
Is it a fault of my computer? How do I fix it?
Is the fault with your computer? Are you aware of it and will it be corrected?
Thanks. :?:

Your post says it was Posted: 08 Jan 2004 09:08 am

This was the first I heard of this issue. Whats interesting is that the date you list is the exact same date you joined. First thing I would do is verify the time/date is correct on your system. Make sure your system also is set for the correct year. Usually if your system time/date is wong you have problems logging in not incorrect time/date stamp.

In your profile make sure its set to your correct time zone. Since you in FL that would be (GMT -5:00).

i am having this problem too, and i have reread what you said to do to fix it over and over..but im not smart enought to figure it out :|

Problem solved

The problem exists when I use the Netscape Navigator browser but goes away when I use Internet Explorer .

So it must be a matter of browser compatibility with the software used for this URL.

It normally use Netscape but if I need the dates of posts I shall regress back to I.E.

Back
Top Bottom