Delete Gallery Images?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KentCurtis

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello. I mistakenly uploaded 2 pictures of my 20 gallon tank and I went to try to delete one but couldnt find an option to. Is there a way to?

Click on the image you want to delete. On the right upper hand side of the blue bar, there is an edit images button click it. Once the new screen opens up there is a box that says if you want to delete this image, click this box.

Thats odd, I still dont see it. Maybe im just completely missing it.

I did a screen shot of my page. You have to click ont he picture then look at the top right for Image Tools. You'll see the Delete This Image.

Attachments

• delete.jpg
    delete.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 112
Ahh thats odd, I dont seem to have the "admin options" in the dropdown

I was wondering that - if the edit box was available to you. "Image tools" would be on the top blue bar above the image and to the right of the ratings block. If you don't see it, any mod or admin can delete the pics that you don't want. Just let us know!

I went in and poked around, and while I do have a way to edit the pic and info, there is no delete option for me either.

I deleted it for you. You did not make a stupid mistake :) Any mod or admin will be glad to help you out. That's what we are here for! :) I am surprised that members can't delete and "clean up" their own galleries, but in that case, we can do it for you and don't hesitate to contact any of us.

I also moved your remaining picture to the Members Freshwater Tanks category. You had it in Freshwater Equipment pictures. On the drop-down box that you have to use to select a category for your image,the Freshwater Tanks and Freshwater Equipment categories are next to each other so it's easy to click on the wrong category when they are all in a drop-down box like that. You should be able to move categories yourself, but if you can't, again don't hesitate to ask an admin or moderator.

Thanks so much. Ill be sure to get in in the right spot next time hehe....and hopefully just once!

Back
Top Bottom