Deleting attatchments in locked threads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flreefer

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, title pretty much says it all. I have a few pics that can't be deleted because they are in locked threads. Going into attatchments file, it does not offer a box to select that attatchment. Just wondering, as I'm just trying to keep my used memory space down. Thanks.

Thanks Mfd, If I can't figure out how to send the link, can I just PM you which threads they were in? Sorry, relatively computer illiterate!! But I'll try to figure out how to send a link. Thanks for the help!

As many threads as there are here, that would be more difficult, but do-able. Just copy the link from the address bar and paste it in to the message. Or, you can go to the thread(s) and report the post with the pic you want deleted if you can't figure that out... one of us will get it if you do that.

mfdrookie516 said:
As many threads as there are here, that would be more difficult, but do-able. Just copy the link from the address bar and paste it in to the message. Or, you can go to the thread(s) and report the post with the pic you want deleted if you can't figure that out... one of us will get it if you do that.

Thanks again! I'll try it tomorrow, have a good night!

Back
Top Bottom