Deleting threads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Copachick

Aquarium Advice Freak
Dumb question I know, lol.. but I cant figure out how to delete threads that I have posted? Not just delete my subscriptions, but the thread entirely?

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::D:thanks::D:thanks:

On most forum software you cannot delete threads that have replies. It would require a moderator to delete it.

Oh Ok... thank you :)
I posted one I shouldnt have and I really wanted to delete it..

thanks for the reply

There should be a report button on your first thread, you could use that to report it to the staff asking for it to be removed.

We don't typically delete threads unless it is a violation of the rules (and even then, we try to edit it). If you would like to PM one of us with the reason, we can see what options we have.

Rookie question but I can't remember for some reason. Mfd are you an admin or mod? Need to talk yo an admin

Jonathan is a moderator. You can tell by looking under his username. If there is anything you need help with feel free to PM any one of us.

Hmm.. don't have the app so I can't comment on that. On a PC the Community Moderator title shows below the user's name. Didn't realize you were on the app.

Back
Top Bottom