edit my gallery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester

Aquarium Advice Freak
how can i delete pics in my gallery and upload pics that are big photos i have been trying this all day with no luck thanks Jester

From this thread, click on your profile. At the lower right, you will see a user control panel. Click that and delete any photos you want.

Moved to Site Help

Actually, I think that only works for deleting pics you've uploaded into threads. To delete from your gallery, I believe you have to go to your gallery and delete each picture individually. Pull up the pic you want to get rid of and you should see the option to delete it.

great i did it u have to go under admin options edit photo

now how can i resize photots or get them to go in if the file size is to big i did it before but i dont rember how i think i did it off of photobucket.com ithink thanks

i got that great program what type of file should i save them at some of my pics are still to big of files even after i crop them thanks

jpegs are probably the easiest type to save as. Try reducing the size to the size requirements rather than cropping it. Also, rename the resized photos so you can retain the original quality and size.

If you are using irfanview...open the pic with it. On the top toolbar, you will see will see an image button. Click it and a sub-menu appears. On the right side, there are several pre-set size options. On the left of that is a numerical guide. You can type in the new size (ie: 250pixels) and it will automatically adjust the pic to 250x150. Go to file and click "save as". Name the pic and click save.

Back
Top Bottom