Email issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Some of you may have noticed over the last few days a lack of emails comming from our website. Those what watch many topics or watch different forums will be most impacted but also those whom have attempted to register since around 5pm on Tuesday March 14th thru this morning.

There was a problem with the email processor and we had to shut down all outbound emails until we could get the issue rectified. At this point I belive we have the issue undercontrol but I will continue to monitor and shut down the email system as I see fit to fix the emailer issue.

Anyone whom is reading this that has registered since March 14th and needs their activation code sent to them you can go to the login page and click the Resend Activation link. This should sent a new activation email to you so you can activate your account. I will be trying to contact each and every one of you later today aswell about this.

One of the side effects is that all the non sent emails are now going out. So watch out for a flood of AA emails.

Once again I deeply regret this inconvience.

Back
Top Bottom