Error message....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Somethingfishy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not sure if this is the right spot for this?

I keep getting the following message when I click on the 'Forum Index' at the bottom of the page:
Please change your bookmark to point to www.aquariumadvice.com/index.php As the recent change to the front page has caused this file to be removed. The linke above will take you to the same view that your used to seeing.

Anything I am doing wrong?

It does not appear under all the topics, mainly I think under the 'Fresh Water/Brackish - Getting Started' and one or two others, can't remember which ones though :oops:

I'm not sure which "forum index" link your talking about. I tried all the links, in the "jump to" box and the link directly under the message boxes and had no problems. Perhaps Aaron has already seen this and fixed it...

I'm moving this to the site help/feedback forum. Please let us know if the problem persists.

Yep, I got to it before I left home for work.

The issue was when your viewing a post at the very bottom the links to the "Home Page -> Forum Index -> Topic" The forum index was going to the old forum index page of mx_forum.php.

When we redesigned the front page to make it like the rest of the Pet Advice Network sites some of the file names changed. Many people had the forum index bookmarked instead of the main page so i put that redirect page up to inform others to bookmark the new index.

I changed the top set of links but missed the bottom set of links.

Back
Top Bottom