Error message

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
I know we did some work on the site but I`m getting an error note after every post I submit. It does not give me the option to go back to the thread or the forum. The post goes through but I have to go through the forum index to get back to the thread or forum. Just letting someone know.

Me too Mike, I posted in the Staff forum as well. I do think it is related to the server relocation.

I will be upgrading the software ASAP. Maybe later today instead of trying to troubleshoot. Please hang in there, we will be up and running on better software soon.

Me too Mike, I posted in the Staff forum as well. I do think it is related to the server relocation.

Seeing the comment about the staff forum made me wonder where the mentor forum was. Then I realized I wasn't seeing it because it appears I'm not a mentor anymore! Not that it really mattered, but just curious if that level has gone away, and it's just admins and mods now? Or did I get demoted?! :p

Seeing the comment about the staff forum made me wonder where the mentor forum was. Then I realized I wasn't seeing it because it appears I'm not a mentor anymore! Not that it really mattered, but just curious if that level has gone away, and it's just admins and mods now? Or did I get demoted?! :p
Kurt,

Nope, you did not get demoted (even if you wanted to ;)). I just have not setup that usergroup and permissions yet. I have quite a few questions and will be working with the mods over the next few days to get things like that tweaked and access restored. Keep your eyes peeled for that forum to pop up again soon.

Back
Top Bottom