Events calendar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
We now have a calendar where members can propose aquatic events to be listed. An example is the MACNA XVIII event on Sept 22-24th. Please use this calendar to submit aquatic events in your area or national events that your aware of. You can find a link to the calendar on the home page on the left.

In addition to events we currently have it enabled so show members birthdays that fall on that date aswell.

Soon there will be an upcomming events list on the home page.

An event will get lost in the list of birthdays. I was going to post an event that a lsf is having "An Evening with ANTHONY CALFO" on 3/10. I'll still post it but I'm not sure anyone will notice it between all the birthdays.

How do you post an event?

Events are listed on the home page in their own box. Events will be seen if people look. Go to the calendar and its fairly self explanitory on adding an event.

For now b'days have been removed from the calendar. Please everyone submit your aquarium events. Right now we only have two. Oen of them is comming up at the end of this month. hint hint hint.

Back
Top Bottom