Everybody has the same number of kudos??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You mean some terrible christmas present that took all of my kudos, it is probably that darn communism again redestributing the wealth equally.

It was not communism, nor facisim, we have traced the kudo problem back to the grinch!! He was so jeleous of our wholesome kudos he came and threw a monkey in our wrench. Have no fear, our crack grinch security team is closing in on him and we should be able to return the kudo levels to where they were last nite!!

Kudos totals are back as they where midnight last night. (Thats the most recent database backup I have.) As a side result your new post counter is reset aswell to be as if you have not visited the site since prior to midnight Monday. Just a little glitch.

Kudos santa was trying to give everyone some kudos gifts but it backfired. Then snata kudos had to go to a lame christmas party for his entire work. Then santa kudos had to go to a meeing that didnt get out till 2:30.

I wondered why it said 700-something new posts since last visit! Thank you very much for the kudos! 8)

I also noticed that the snowflakes are gone.

Hope you had fun at your party, fishfreek!

ya i dumped the snowflakes. seems like people didnt like them as much. kept cryin about how it make their pc's slow.

I know I've missed something somewhere, but what are Kudos, how do you get them, then what do you do with them.

Back
Top Bottom