Exceeded my quota???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flipmikeskater3

Aquarium Advice Freak
When I try to upload a pic to a thread it is saying I have exceeded my quota by about 150 kb. So is this like a daily quota, weekly, yearly, or what? Or is it possibly something to do with my phone?
Thanks

you can either become a supporting member and have unlimited uploads or you have to delete previous attachments.

Thread is kinda old but if I have exceeded my quota , is deleting the only way to fix it?

That or become a supporting member. Supporting members are allocated extra space.

Sorry to bump this but I didn't want to create a whole new thread. How do you become a supporting member?

You can click on the green 'Supporter' badge under anyone who is one already (like me for intsance) and it'll take you to the page to sign up

mfdrookie516 said:
You can click on the green 'Supporter' badge under anyone who is one already (like me for intsance) and it'll take you to the page to sign up

Ok thank you!

No membership is free.

A supporting membership which gives you extra room for messages and images as well as a few other perks costs around $15 a year.

Back
Top Bottom