Fantasy Football season.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry guys/gals, this year is the first time in 5+ years I am only going to manage one FF team, and its in Yahoo. As I get older, I find less time for other things :(

If you guys were in Yahoo, I think I would have joined up (one location, etc).

But Good Luck everyone, and maybe next year I will decide to manage more than 1 team again!

Once I get home today I will add the last person and we will be good to go. I dont like doing the draft early so we will aim for something around a week before the season starts.

OK we had the last person drop out. We need one more person to join. We need them soon.

We need one more player. Come on guys help me round up one more player so we can set the draft.

On the way. Good we have 10 players. Once he joins we will get serious on the draft and schedule. Good Luck everyone.

And away we go..... Good luck, and lets have a clean game. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No ones allowed to deflate any balls... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Shots fired!

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

Dang you rychecky.... you gotta lose 1 at some point... LOL. danged whipper snapper.

And you.... melosu.... i almost had ya.... if only megatron hadn't fumbled in the end zone. I would of gotten the W. This a blast guys. Hope your all having as much fun as i am.

And last week.... man. A TIE.... really. I was down 5, Brady throws a TD, i go up 1 point as im celebrating my opponent ties me. Huh... i think to myself and that's when i realize he has the Pats kicker..... son of a gun. Lol.

Im having a ton of fun as well! Out of my three leagues this one has my team with my best record! I don't know how I got such a loaded team in a ten person league, luck I guess! :lol:

Uhhhh..... Mel, you wouldnt be pullin a blacksox.... Would ya? ?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom