Fantasy football start up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
The league has been set up. PM me your email address and I will send you the invite. We are playing ESPN fantasy football under their custom settings. PM me soon. First come first serve. Do not post your email on this thread.

OK I have two folks in. Now is the time to get in. Send me your email address in by PM.

Will be sending out the invites this weekend. There is still room if you are interested.

To everyone that has joined or got an email please check your email again. The league I created I accidently made it a custom league and it would not let me make any changes. Please join the league I sent out today instead. It is a league manager league and will allow us more flexibility.

I'm still on vacation on 8/31/12. Will be back on 9/1/12. I will have to leave it up to autopicks -_-

The date for the draft is not for certain. I can change that. I just had to put a date in there. On the other hand I know we are not going to please everyone. We will talk more about that after the league is filled. It looks like it is except still waiting for last four to accept the invite.

melosu58 said:
The date for the draft is not for certain. I can change that. I just had to put a date in there. On the other hand I know we are not going to please everyone. We will talk more about that after the league is filled. It looks like it is except still waiting for last four to accept the invite.

I wana join

Ok the league is set. Thanks for joining. To those that did not get a chance maybe next year. I know I will not be able to please everyone but is Aug. 30th OK for the draft around 8:00 PM

For what it's worth, I know you will not find a draft time that makes everybody happy, but doing it over Labor Day weekend seems like it may be an issue for a handful of people. Maybe not.
Also, I am guessing ESPN tells me this, but 8pm in what time zone?

Eastern time. That`s why I picked Thurs and not during the FRI -MON time. We can do it earlier during the week if we want to.

OK Did not hear back so the time has been set. The draft will be Thurs Aug 30 at 8:00 PM. Good luck everyone.

Just a reminder that the draft is tonite. If you are not going to be there make sure you have yours set for auto pick. Good luck everyone. I`m closing this thread. If you have anything that needs asking then PM me or contact me on the Football site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom