FAO FishFreek, ReefRunner69 & All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grant R

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I would just like to take the brief time out to say thanks lads, for the hard work and effort that is clearly put into the site. I was sat there earlier, posting away and expecting answers for granted and it made me feel like the people behind the site, are due a big pat on the back and a lager / beer on me ! If I'm ever in America ! :wink:

I've learnt so much from the site and it's members and that is v. important to me, especially with something important like fish keeping.

I'm also a regular poster & moderator on another site to do with clubbing, so I kind of know how hard it is to see & appreciate the behind the scenes and background work on the site by the admin / staff.

Anyway, without sounding too much more cheezier, thanks lads and thanks EVERY MEMBER for you're excellent replys, which have seen me through the rocky start up days well.
AquariumAdvice has my full backing.

Grant.

Well said. I owned a forum and had many cursing and angry members which cause a huge headache, therefore you will never receive that dishonor from me. I definitely think that was a very honorable thing you did Grant.

quality members also makes this site what it is.

Oh and btw you need to wait a few years till you come to the states so I can take you up on your offer. The legal drinking age is 21 here.

:drinking:

The way I see it is very simple.

If we educate you. and you help educate someone else then our job was a success. If the person you educate turns around and educates someone else then thats a even bigger bonus.

lol, I forgot about the strict I.D and system you have over there. I couldn't imagine life without booze until 21 ! :lol: I, like most people, started at about 16 !!

The great thing about this site is there are no experts we are all equal :lol:

d9hp I will share my Pepsi with you :D

Grant, you cool dude! I'd love to get back to the UK and have you buy me a Guiness or a Newcastle!

You get to my hometown and I could get you in almost any bar around, ID or no. Better yet, I'd bring you to an American Football game and show you how we party beforehand (we call it tailgating) it's a MAJOR blast!

Ha ha, nice one mate, might hold you to that !

Could do exactly the same here, but before a real footy match !

Or as you call it .. Soccer .. :p :D

I have just recently joined this site, but have spent a good amount of time exploring and posting.

I too want to express my thanks for a well organized site and friendly environment in which to share experiences with others with similar interests.

Thanks!!!

Well EMS, i think i could find enough change in my pocket to get my own Pepso but i am thankful for the offer. And Grant i didnt say you COULDNT drink until 21, i just said it was only legal at that age....i think

Back
Top Bottom