The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wishbone

Aquarium Advice Activist
Most people that browse forums regularly hardly look at the front page. It's not a big deal now because I know where it is, but it took me at least 15 minutes to figure out up to update my profile. You should include a profile link in the header template for phpBB in with the other links at the top of the forum pages.

Its not there cause there is no room for it to be there and look good. On some styles it wont be hard but on other styles it will be much more difficult. There are ample threads asking where it is that a search should have turned up ample clues.

fishfreek said:
Its not there cause there is no room for it to be there and look good. On some styles it wont be hard but on other styles it will be much more difficult. There are ample threads asking where it is that a search should have turned up ample clues.

That's how I found it, not sure I ever would of found it without that. =)

The plain and simple is we cant put everything everywhere so some things had to be moved around. Ultimatly we feel the links at the top are those that get used most often and those placed on other pages like the home page are those that are more specific or are used with less frequency.

Back
Top Bottom