Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-21-2003, 08:38 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Fish/Plants profile.

I read the guppies and neon tetras profile on the " fresh water fish/plants profile forum", I find it very useful to us, I hope that you could consider updating a new type of fish profile once a week or fortnightly, once a month seems too long to us. I am looking forward to see a new profile of another type of fish.

mansiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 09:17 AM   #2
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
No doubt mansiz that would be great. Remember each profile needs to be written by someone. We do not avocate using other peoples works from other websites so compiling all the info on a various fish and then putting that down in a good logical order takes time.

If we had more members submitting profiles then yes we could increase the frequency in that they are released but until then we will stick with our current time schedule.

Remember dont tap the glass, your fish will think you're an idiot -Anonymous mother

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 10:39 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist
Send a message via AIM to nugrad2005 Send a message via Yahoo to nugrad2005
once a week or fortnightly
Can i just say that this is the first time i've heard of someone using fortnight in contemporary writing. Who is Webster to deem words obsolete.

"Cling tenaciously to my buttocks!" -Powdered Toast Man

Do you live in Massachusetts or the New England area? If so join the New England Regional Forum: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/groupcp.php?g=1404
nugrad2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 04:19 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I think you just indirectly flattered me seeing as how I wrote that one. I really! want some more guys to do some. I am super busy as my freshman year in high school is coming to a close. Fishfreek gives out 25 kudos for writing one, and I will give out 20 aswell. Lets see some others raise the pot a bit.
If you don't love what you do, you'd better find something else to love. Otherwise, you don't have a reason for living.
-Ray B.
d9hp is offline   Reply With Quote

plant, plants, profile

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com