Fish/Plants profile.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mansiz

Aquarium Advice Freak
I read the guppies and neon tetras profile on the " fresh water fish/plants profile forum", I find it very useful to us, I hope that you could consider updating a new type of fish profile once a week or fortnightly, once a month seems too long to us. I am looking forward to see a new profile of another type of fish. :D

No doubt mansiz that would be great. Remember each profile needs to be written by someone. We do not avocate using other peoples works from other websites so compiling all the info on a various fish and then putting that down in a good logical order takes time.

If we had more members submitting profiles then yes we could increase the frequency in that they are released but until then we will stick with our current time schedule.

once a week or fortnightly

Can i just say that this is the first time i've heard of someone using fortnight in contemporary writing. Who is Webster to deem words obsolete.

Bravo.

-Dan

Well, I think you just indirectly flattered me seeing as how I wrote that one. I really! want some more guys to do some. I am super busy as my freshman year in high school is coming to a close. Fishfreek gives out 25 kudos for writing one, and I will give out 20 aswell. Lets see some others raise the pot a bit.

Back
Top Bottom