FlashChat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fort384

Dividing by 0
Site Team
I logged into Flashchat a few days ago and it worked great. Now every time I attempt to go to the page, I get the attached error message. Any suggestions for a fix? Thanks!

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 94
Yoyu are a ghost. You must log out of chat or your ghost stays there. I will remove your ghost and you should be able to log in fine.

Im kinda hijacking this thread a little cuz i didnt want to make a whole new thread for chat issiuse so here i am.
I just tried to log into chat and apparently i've been banned?!? I just logged on earlier today when there were ghosts and logged out properly. I haven't been bad on the chats either?
What gives?

Im kinda hijacking this thread a little cuz i didnt want to make a whole new thread for chat issiuse so here i am.
I just tried to log into chat and apparently i've been banned?!? I just logged on earlier today when there were ghosts and logged out properly. I haven't been bad on the chats either?
What gives?
zagz was in there ghostbusting earlier. maybe there was a mistake /shrug

I think im a ghost too, lol ! Please remove my ghost before he makes a bad name for me in there !

You have to remember to sign out where the red X is in the chat room box. Are there any instructions anywhere on using the chat room? I am "newbie" to that..lol...can I still do it with my slow dial-up?

It is about like any other chat. You should beable to do with dial up, there is bots in there now and probably a ghost or two lol.

You can just start typing in the box below the main screen area. Even with your dial up connection, you should still be able to use the chat. Above the message box, click on options to do things like change the text size or color, enable or disable sound effects, or give yourself an avatar. You can also add smilies into your text.

A "ghost" in chat occurs when you don't log out properly. When you want to log out, move your mouse over the red dot at the top right of the message area. It will turn into an X - click it. Or type /quit or /logout below the message area. If you don't log out, the software thinks you're still in chat and won't let you log back in.

I'm a ghost now- boooooo!! Could someone either take me out of that mode or post instructions on how to?

thanks!!

Taken care of. I'm playing Ghost Busters in there right now. When exiting chat, remember to click on the red circle on the upper right hand side of the chat screen. It will log you out. Wait for it to go through the log out process and kick you back to Forum main page before closing out the browser.

Last edited:
im blocked from chat again. logged out the wrong way. last time i promise!!!! lol. any adimins please get me outta there.
Thanks a bundle!

Back
Top Bottom