Font-change

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I let my housekeeping get behind with the large Plecostomus and had a really bad ammonia spike-off the scale! I successfully managed it and have had 0 ppm for about a week and a half. Water is still a little cloudy (white). I have used Accurel F twice--the water clears quickly and then the next day is back as before. I have never dealt with a ammonia problem before so am in uncharted territory--have also never had water that wouldn't clear after about a weekor so. Anybody got any advice?? I would surely appreciate it!! Oh, I just joined your forum--I found it while researching for remedies while I had the ammonia trbl. Neat website!! I never lost any fish--thank goodness. Thanks a bunch!! :?[ color=blue][ /color][ size=12][ /size]

That is one of your posts. I added spaces in the tags so they would be visible. To make it work it would have to be formated like this...minus the spaces.

[ color=blue][ size=12]I let my housekeeping get behind with the large Plecostomus and had a really bad ammonia spike-off the scale! I successfully managed it and have had 0 ppm for about a week and a half. Water is still a little cloudy (white). I have used Accurel F twice--the water clears quickly and then the next day is back as before. I have never dealt with a ammonia problem before so am in uncharted territory--have also never had water that wouldn't clear after about a weekor so. Anybody got any advice?? I would surely appreciate it!! Oh, I just joined your forum--I found it while researching for remedies while I had the ammonia trbl. Neat website!! I never lost any fish--thank goodness. Thanks a bunch!! :?[ /color][ /size]

one tag starts the font change and the one with the "/" closes it. The easiest way to do it (if you use IE) is to type out what you want, highlight the text you want to change and click the button for the font color, then for the font size.

Back
Top Bottom