For admin- Suggest new grouping for Chemicals/Water Treatment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsBigE

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was trying to find the right spot to ask questions about water treatment /chemicals/new products and see that there is one for hardware/equipment but not really one to discuss up and coming chemicals or water treatment/testing etc...
Have you thought of creating a place for these discussions?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Those questions would belong in general fresh or salt, unless specific to s sub category like reef or planted

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes, I would agree with mfdrookie. It is always a fine line between too many subforums and not enough. We do make changes occasionally, but try to make those changes slowly and after much consideration. As recently as last year, we did add a couple of sub forums and remove one. But to have a dedicated subforum to it, there must be a considerable amount of traffic, and the topic must really be able to stand on its own without easily fitting into one of the existing categories.

We do appreciate the suggestion though! Most of the changes around here do come from our members who share ideas on how to continue to make the community great.

Back
Top Bottom