Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-28-2014, 09:49 AM   #1

Forum crashes ALL the time

This is the only website that I visit on my computer that crashes... I get an error saying the page stopped working and I hit ok and it reset itself.. I often lose ALL I type out when replying to a new thread...

I visit many forums for many things.. Jeeps, fish, computers I know its this website.... Any Admins know about this ??

Old 10-28-2014, 11:20 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymancan View Post
This is the only website that I visit on my computer that crashes... I get an error saying the page stopped working and I hit ok and it reset itself.. I often lose ALL I type out when replying to a new thread...

I visit many forums for many things.. Jeeps, fish, computers I know its this website.... Any Admins know about this ??
It's not the site itself specifically as far as design and the vBulletin is one of the most widely used forum formats, so I'm gonna say it's the hosting servers and I also suspect that one of the banner ads in the rotation is causing issues.

Old 10-28-2014, 01:05 PM   #3
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Probably the ads. Adblock is a great thing

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com